Cold Air Intake aFe Magnum Force Stage 2 with Pro 5R Filter for BMW S63 Engines
advanced FLOW engineering (aFe Power) cold air intake for BMW M5/M6 S63 engines F10, F06, F12, F13, V8 4.4L Twin Turbo. Designed, built and tested in the USA. Dynamic Air Scoops sold separately.
- Dyno-Proven Gains up to +31 HP & +26 Lbs. x Ft. TQ
- Outflows Factory Intake by 19%
- Measured Flow: 595 CFM @ 7" H2O
- Open-Element Design Showcases the Air Filters and Delivers an Aggressive Air Intake Sound
- Optional Carbon Fiber Scoops Can be Used to Bring in Additional Cool Air
- Innovative Filter-to-Housing Interface and Minimal Hardware for Fast and Easy Installation
- Washable and Reusable Pro 5R Air Filters for Maximum Performance
Large Five Layer Performance Air Filters:
These 360-degree radial flow air filters feature a 4" flange and our pre-oiled Pro 5R media with five layers of progressively finer cotton gauze media for maximum performance. They provide your engine with the largest amount of high-flowing air and deliver the highest power gains in most cases. This media is perfect for street and/or track use.
Dual Heat-Resistant Housings:
The included massive air filters are surrounded by open-element XLPE (cross-linked polyethylene) polymer housings that minimize warm engine air for maximum performance. Their open design allows for easy viewing of their air filters and delivers an aggressive Air Intake sound.
Dyno-Tuned Intake Tubes:
This system features high-quality, computer-designed, dyno-tuned intake tubes to achieve maximum power gains while maintaining a perfect fit. Their XLPE material is heat soak resistant and extremely durable.
Optional Dynamic Air Scoops:
In addition to the system's built-in air inlets, optional Dynamic Air Scoops (sold separately) are available to bring more cool air from the front of the vehicle into the intake housing.
This direct-fit intake system utilises factory mounting points and requires no cutting or modifications. All necessary clamps, couplings, and hardware are included. Its revolutionary design, featuring our patent-pending filter-to-housing interface, uses half the number of parts of a traditional cold air intake system.